Welcome to this course where you will learn and experience yoga in a simple and easy way and yet effective, and where you will learn how to integrate yoga into your daily life so you can keep practicing at home afterwards.
Four yoga sessions, an hour each (18.00-19.00) on four consequent Wednesdays, February 6th, 13th, 20st, 27th.
Each session consists of:
- Yoga asanas (postures) which help you to stretch, release tension from the body and becoming more flexible. They also help in controlling the inner organs and glands and their hormonal secretions which affect many different physical functions and emotional as well. Any over or under production of hormones can lead to imbalanced emotions. Yoga asanas help to regulate the production of these hormones and balance their related emotions.
- Yoga dance Kaoshiki which can cure more than 22 diseases including liver problems, pancreas, female reproductive disorders, gout, arthritis and stiffness. It exercises the spine, the organs the glands and the different chakras. It promotes youthfulness and It is great for curing depression and melancholy, increasing memory, calming, promoting positive thinking and expanding the mind.
- Proper breathing with different tips on how to use breathing for increasing focus, calming the mind, improving digestion, controlling metabolism, etc.
- Relaxation for body and mind.
- Short meditation ending each session.
Guided by Shantimaya; a yoga and meditation teacher (www.yogameditationstockholm.se)
Designed for both beginners and advanced.
The course is limited to a small number of participants and your experience of the course will be very personalized.
Price: 650 kr (purchased online)
Limited space! Booking in advance is required! To book your place kindly follow the ticket link above.