Instructor: Roman Lappat
Duration: Friday/Saturday/Sunday (2.5 days)*
Basing is a very important part when it comes to miniature painting. A proper display base is the stage to tell a good story and to present your models. Creating a beautiful display base means more than just glueing material together. It is about balance, harmony and composition rules. You can learn all this in my Basing Class.
- Learn composition rules
- Learn how to use the golden ratio
- Learn about reading lines, balance and weight
- Learn to sketch your ideas with a pencil
- Learn where to position your figure
- Learn how to use different sorts of material
- Learn to make nature grow on your base
- and more…
Student level: Advanced
For this class you should be prepared with an advanced skill level. You should know about zenital light, basic color theory, contrast range and how to create a blending.
*including an inspirational trip to an amazing car graveyard on Friday, more information via mail