WE CAN BE HEROES, JUST FOR ONE NIGHT
WE CAN BE US, JUST FOR ONE NIGHT
Join us in a massive celebration of one of the greatest artist that ever passed through earth. Wear a costume or take the opportunity to come as your true self, who- or whatever that might be.
Let's turn and face the strange, let's bring a 1.000 Bowies together, let's have a freakin dance party!!
What to expect:
- Massaoke & Danceoke
- David Bowie Make-up Station
- A spectacular dancefloor with the best of -70s, -80s and -90s hits, and of course a crazy amount of songs from the Bowie treasury box.
- Costumes are more than welcome!
- And of course, the unexpected.
❖ PRACTICAL STUFF ❖
– 18 years
– Card only, cashfree venue!
♥ Wheelchair accessible
– Quick search at the entrance for safety reasons!
– Moriska Paviljongen is a house for everyone. We do not accept sexual harassment of any level, violence, drugs, weapons, sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia or ableism. Please contact staff if you ever feel uncomfortable.
"The only art I'll ever study is stuff I can steal from."
(This event is roughly 94 % inspired from New York based venue House of YES. Hell, if it's nice – play it twice!)