Yoga Course/ eight sessions
På Bliss Cafe i Stockholm
Welcome to this course where you will learn and experience yoga in a simple and easy way and yet effective and where you will learn how to integrate yoga into your daily life so you can keep practicing at home after the course is over.
Eight yoga sessions, one hour twice a week, every Monday & Wednesday starting from 6th March ending on 29th March.
Each session consists of:
- Yoga asanas (postures) which help you to stretch, release tension from your body, becoming more flexible and helping to control your inner organs and glands with their hormonal secretions which affect many different physical functions and emotional as well. Any over or under production of hormones can lead to imbalanced emotions. Yoga asanas help to regulate the production of these hormones and balance their related emotions.
- Yoga dance Kaoshiki which can cure of more than 22 diseases including liver problems, pancreas, female reproductive disorders, gout, arthritis and stiffness. It exercises the spine, the organs the glands and the different cakras. It promotes youthfulness and It is great for curing depression and melancholy, increasing memory, calming, promoting positive thinking and expanding the mind.
- Proper breathing with different tips on how to use breathing for increasing focus, calming the mind, improving digestion, controlling metabolism, etc.
- Relaxation for body and mind
- Short meditation ending the session with.
Guided by Shantimaya; a yoga and meditation teacher (www.yogameditaionstockholm.se)
Designed for both beginners and advanced.
Price: 950 kr (purchased online)
Limited space! Booking in advance is required! To book your place kindly follow the ticket link above.
- 06 mar 2017 - 29 mar 2017
- Bliss Cafe