Yoga & Meditation Course
På Bliss Cafe i Stockholm
Welcome to this course where you will learn and experience yoga and meditation in a simple, easy and yet effective way and where you will be taught how to integrate it into your daily life so you can later on practice on your own and from home.
Held over four Wednesdays in row 7- 28 September.
Each session consists of:
- Yoga asanas (postures) which help you to stretch, release tension from your body, becoming more flexible and helping to control your inner organs and glands with their hormonal secretions which affect many different physical functions and emotional as well. Any over or under production of hormones can lead to imbalanced emotions. Yoga asanas help to regulate the production of these hormones and balance their related emotions.
- Yoga dance Kaoshiki which can cure of more than 22 diseases including liver problems, pancreas, female reproductive disorders, gout, arthritis and stiffness. It exercises the spine, the organs the glands and the different cakras. It promotes youthfulness and It is great for curing depression and melancholy, increasing memory, calming, promoting positive thinking and expanding the mind.
- Proper breathing with different tips on how to use breathing for increasing focus, calming the mind, improving digestion, controlling metabolism, etc.
- Relaxation for body and mind
- Guided meditation as a way to go beyond the external world and beyond the body deeper towards the inner self.
- Coaching on different yogic ways to lead a healthier life, this will cover diifferent topics including diet and nutrition and how to deal with different elements.
Guided by Shantimaya; a yoga and meditation teacher (www.yogameditaionstockholm.se)
Designed for both beginners and advanced.
Price: 800 kr (purchased online)
Limited space! Booking in advance is required! To book your place kindly follow the ticket link above and send an email to info snabel-a blisscafe punkt se
- 07 sep 2016 - 28 sep 2016
- Bliss Cafe